David & Hazel - The original "Chocolate Fountaineers"
We have been supplying chocolate fountains since 2005 and have attended hundreds of venues and served thousands of people. We have built up a reputation for being one of the area's finest chocolate fountain suppliers and pride ourselves on being professional, reliable, flexible and friendly. We are constantly praised on our presentation and service.
We both have backgrounds in catering and we used to run self-catering holiday cottages and a B&B. Hazel also works as a chocolatier and a medical secretary and David is a web site designer.
A chocolate fountain will turn your event into an unforgettable experience for all of your guests. We are often told by satisfied clients that their guests talk about "...nothing but the chocolate fountain".
Be careful when choosing a provider for your chocolate fountain.
Why use us:
- You always get us (Chocolate fountains of Dorset) to provide your fountains. We do not sell-on any bookings. You won't have to worry about getting an inexperienced operator or somebody you have never communicated with.
- We are one of the area's longest established and most respected chocolate fountain suppliers. We offer a prestigious service at a great price.
- We never re-use chocolate - some providers do. Apart from the fact that it is not very hygienic, old chocolate never tastes as good as fresh chocolate. We are frequently told that our chocolate is "...the best they have ever tasted". Also, we always leave any unused chocolate behind if requested.
- We do not add oil to our chocolate. Some people add oil to thin the chocolate and to save money. This is unnecessary and not very nice. We use the correct chocolate - gorgeous fine quality Belgian Chocolate.
- Unlike some companies, we publish our full contact details and land line number on our website - you can always contact us.
- We never double book a date. Some companies unbelievably double book a date in the hope that they will "sell" the 2nd (or 3rd) booking to somebody else. We do not do this.
- We do not work for a large corporation, franchise or anybody else; You will usually get us (David or Hazel) to operate the fountain at your event. On the odd occasion, we use another person who is also very experienced.
- We are insured and have public liability insurance for £2 million.
- All of our electrical equipment is regularly PAT tested.
- We are registered with Environmental Health and we both hold basic food hygiene certificates. We are fastidious about hygiene: We do not allow "double dipping" and always insist on a fresh skewer with every dip. We have also carried out an HACCP plan, which we adhere to.
As well as getting bookings from brides-to-be at wedding fayres, we often get bookings from other exhibitors. They all go to numerous wedding fayres across the region and see many different chocolate fountain suppliers. It must say something about our service, price and chocolate if they book us over our competitors.
When we visit a venue we have been to before, we are frequently told "...you are far better than other chocolate fountains we have seen". Since they have sometimes seen many others since our last visit, this means a lot.
If you want a memorable chocolate fountain for a fantastic price, please contact us. You won't be disappointed.